I’ve been having a pretty productive time of late and hope to have some finishes to show soon, I made a quilt from start to finish in less than 13 days!
Yesterday I played around with a layout of the blocks from my month in the Siblings Together bee:
I pieced them last night and planned the quilt back, now I’m waiting for some fabric to arrive from the M is for Make sale so I can finish it.
I’ve made some progress on my vintage sheet Retro Flowers quilt:
Yes, believe me that is a photo of progress! More petal curves have been stitched and more backgrounds have been cut.
I’m linking up with Lee: