It didn’t take too long to finish it off although stitching through all the layers round the top wasn’t a walk in the park!
I used some fabric that Tobit bought me back from the US, Sew Much Fun and Downtown Dots in Mocha both by Alexander Henry and I used some tape measure fabrics for the lining:
I used a woven iron-on interfacing and fusible fleece Vilene H630, it gives the basket great structure:
I used webbing from my stash for the handles which saved a little bit of sewing time. I really like the finished basket and have been thinking about other fabric combinations for the next one (or two).
I’ll be linking this up when the time comes.