I’m hobbling around this week which is great progress on last week when I was heavily reliant on crutches.
I also made great progress on last weeks EPP and finished it:
Having finished that I ‘had’ to start another EPP project to occupy my hands. I flicked through a pile of Quilt Now and Love Patchwork and Quilting searching for a project I could tackle and I came across Wildflower by Rebecca Bryan. So I prepped the templates and wondered about what fabric to use, I knew I wanted a low volume scrappy background and so cut and stitched those first. In the middle of another disturbed night I had the lightbulb moment of using Vintage Happy by Lori Holt. This is my progress so far:
I’m struggling to get around easily so photography is a bit shoddy! But hopefully you get the idea.
I have just realised that if this is to be a finished cushion cover it’s going to be massive! 23.5″ square! So I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it…
Time to link up with Lee: