I feel like real progress has been made this week. If you follow me on IG you may have seen this yesterday:
Yes! I finished quilting my retro flowers quilt and then I made binding and got that stitched on too. The hand stitching has begun; one side done:
Last week I showed the Modern Plus Quilt that is awaiting binding, I managed to go through all the scraps and cut a stack of strips ready for that quilt and the triangles one that is still awaiting basting. I actually need to to piece the back for that quilt before I can baste it!
Incredibly this week I have also ‘touched’ the hexies! Tobit was away for the latter part of the week and by the time Friday came I was shattered, so an afternoon of assisting a couple of friends who were skirt making (for the first time) and hand stitching was a gentle end to the week:
It’s not a great deal of progress with them and I still don’t really know where it’s going but it’s a start!
I have stacks to do, including writing up feedback on some pattern testing I did this week so that it’s for now I’m off to link up with Lee: