I have a stack of ‘new’ projects to add to my list (and sadly a whole load that are still not complete!):
Open wide zip pouches for end of year teacher gifts, they’ve been sitting around for too long waiting to be pressed, top stitched and zip end tabs made and stitched on – in theory it should be a quick one!
Fabric for a Catalina dress for my eldest, I’ve made a test bodice and have all the measurements; next cut and sew. Deadline: before we leave the country!
Knit fabric for a Blank Slate tank for L – I made a test one in an age 8 based on the pattern measurements and used an old t-shirt of Tobits’, despite the fact that she is 11 it fits fine! So I have enough of this knit left from another project to make another one.
Juba shorts for Tobit, fabric all washed, needs an iron, need to print the pattern…
Luna pants for me x 2, using these gorgeous voile fabrics:
And seriously if I can squeeze it in a Fen top using this one:
Rainbow challenge for guild, I have the fabric but no inspiration, this has to be completed by September!
Carry overs from last quarter:
Denim shorts for M and denim shorts for L – ideally finished by the time we go on holiday in 2 weeks time!
I converted my Caernarfon Welsh blanket quilt pattern into a paper pieced pattern. I’ve made progress on it but need to have it finish by end of August ready for exhibiting in October!
Shirt quilt – I need to make more blocks.
I have the pattern and the fabric for Fancy Tiger Sailor Top;:
I’ve made no progress on this one: new placemats:
This was started in October, initially the plan was to finish it for a birthday that month, then I was going for Christmas….
I took part in a swap in 2014 of paper pieced shirts (pattern by Carolyn Friedlander. I used 4 of them in a cushion cover and the rest of them are still waiting to be stitched in to something.
Another paper pieced pattern by Carolyn Friedlander – I think this would make a great mini quilt: