Another month has flown by and time to round-up/review what I’ve been doing:
- a secret project
- an infinity scarf for my husband (he was wearing it this morning as he went off to work = success)
- the beginnings of a new quilt for which I didn’t have a recipient in mind – think that might have changed
- the start of another quilt
- I taught a great frame purse workshop
- did some Zakka style sewing with my eldest
- sewed some great purses which will have a blog post all of their own soon
- the launch of a new product in my Etsy store
- started making up samples for my new workshop on zip purses
Not in my list of makes but I went to the Creative Stitches Show in Exeter yesterday and I might just have bought myself a new sewing machine! More on that another day…
And if you missed this mornings blog post, go and have a peek now, there might just be a little giveaway.
Linking up with Lily’s Quilts, check out what others have been sewing.