Check out my etsy shop for a great sale; 30% off all vintage sheet fabrics.
OK it’s a new year and I have a stack of sewing plans but I don’t ‘really’ need any more fabric for them, Here is a idea of what my fabric stash looked like in September:
- Vintage sheets/pillowcases – these are essential for my shop and therefore for funding our trip to London
- Backing: I can buy fabric to back the quilt for my brothers wedding gift (fabric for the top arrived yesterday and solids were ordered yesterday) I will however try to use any leftovers from the top for the backing and binding.
- Books and magazines: I have an existing subscription and will not buy any books or magazines.
- Notions: I can buy these if absolutely necessary although I have a good stash of these so hopefully won’t need to.
- Swaps: I can swap fabric if necessary.
- Commissions – I almost always use fabric from stash for commissions however if essential to earn money I will buy fabric for a commission.
I think that’s it, hopefully I can do it without a problem, there are lots of other folks joining so mutual support/peer pressure will help. In fact only yesterday I persuaded Amy not to stock up on non essential solids, I think she thought that as it was still 2013 she could do it 😉