At the end of April I along with Susy and Jo stitched together a pile of Wonky Cross blocks that had been made by the lovely people of instagram and flickr to make quilts for Siblings Together. We made 3 quilt tops.
In May Susy and I made a trip to Emily’s and we quilted one of them, I took it home and stitched on the binding, I’ll share photographs of it in another post.
Susy and I both have one top each to baste, quilt and bind. Mine has been sitting for a few weeks waiting patiently, I’ve cleaned the kitchen floor twice in preparation to baste it and neither time has it been done!
I’m not going to FQR this year but would love to be able to send a box of quilts to be handed over to Delma from Siblings Together so I really need to get this done.
So that is my goal for June, if nothing else happens this needs to be finished ready to be given to a child on the summer camps that Siblings Together run.
Photo from Jo’s IG
Feel free to nag me, follow my progress on Instagram and check back to see if I’ve met my goal at the end of June.
Linking up with: