One of my goals for the first quarter of the 2015 FAL is to complete my Retro Flowers quilt. So it seemed logical to get working on it; over the last couple of weeks I’ve made great progress and at the weekend I laid the blocks out on the kitchen floor:
It was at this point that I realised it wasn’t as big as I thought it was going to be. So I pulled out the pattern and realised that the layout is 16 blocks rather than 9!
Hmmm I was, I admit slightly disappointed! I’ve spent a while pondering it and have decided to make 7 more blocks, today I cut all the fabrics and now need to get stitching. So there you have it my goal for the month is to get those blocks made! I may well go around the bend.
Linking up with: