I’ve really not achieved a huge amount of finishes off my FAL list this quarter, I’ve done a lot of sewing, mostly dressmaking and mainly things that weren’t on my list!
I spent a lot of time thinking about what it could become but because of the shape of it my only practical solution was a cushion cover:
I quilted the background following some of the lines on the print, creating a hexagon effect in some place. I took it to show and tell at the SW MQG and realised that this is the only photo I have of it finished and stuffed!
I’m going to have a hunt around to see if I can find any more finishes to share so I’ll link this up right now.