Earlier this month I made the Easy Linen Shirt as part of the Sewing For Boys sew-along. What I didn’t do is embellish it. I had plans, vague one admittedly but they have not come to fruition. I wanted to embroider something on the shirt, but I’d not been able to decide what. In fact I’d come to really like the shirt as it is, it’s been hanging in the dining room since it was finished so I’ve looked at it often. I decided that I ‘needed’ to finish the shirt a. so it was no longer hanging in the dining room and b. so that my effort for the March part of the sew-along was complete. So on Friday evening I opted out of the embroidery idea and went for a simple pocket:
So simple you hardly notice it.
Linking up with: