Today didn’t quite go as it could have done. This morning I made the weeks Zakka Style project and then spent time pinning the binding on to this quilt:
It’s strange looking at that photo because I don’t think the quilt really looks anything like this but I guess it must.
Anyway this afternoon the sun came out from it’s hiding place behind the clouds and the children were in dire need of something to do so we took them out for some fresh air and exercise on their bikes and scooters. That meant there was no sewing time this afternoon but this evening I have finished binding the above quilt. I just need to sew the loose ends in and get it washed and dried ready for it’s new home.
Come back tomorrow for this:
And maybe some of this: