So my goal for June was to get a quilt top pieced for a Siblings Together quilt, and I did it;
The cutting of 300 plus squares was simple, the laying them out and deciding on a design was not! I don’t have a design wall, I don’t even have a design floor! But I do have a bare concrete floor which will one day will be our kitchen floor, so I laid an old sheet on the floor and placed the squares out on top. I didn’t actually play with the layout much because that would have been too fiddly and could have gone on for hours, instead I collected up all the squares hoping they were in the right order and got stitching.
Now I have slightly less than 3 weeks in which to get this basted, quilted and bound ready to take to the Fat Quarterly Retreat in London to hand over ready for the Siblings Together summer camp – wish me luck!
Linking up with: