I’ve had a better week so far on the sewing front than last week, we’re getting to the end of the colds and all the children are in school.
So what have I done? I’ve paper pieced a camera:
It needs to be finished by the end of next week, I’m going to turn it into a cushion cover, I just need to decide on the fabric for the back and binding and buy a zip and insert. Pattern is called Fields on Camera by Whims and Fancies and is available here.
Paper piecing was a delightful change from quilt making! I’ve been working on binding a quilt for Siblings Together. This one has just one side left to sew down:
This one has the binding attached it just needs hand stitching ALL the way around!
I’ve pieced 5 quilt backs, 3 I’ve sent off with tops and binding to Nicky and Nathalie and I’ve got 2 quilts left to do.
For the sake of variety I pulled out Hazel Hedgehog again and now all the spine blocks are made, I just need to stitch them together:
Linking up with: