Yesterday I finished piecing my Hazel Hedgehog quilt top:
This morning I basted it, now I need to decide how to quilt it and which thread to use:
I have 2 yellow threads; one is too light and the other is too dark so I think I’m going for 2021 on top and 2310 in the bobbin:
I finished the 21 log cabins I started last week so I now have a pile of 77! I was going to layout them all out to photograph them for this post but decided time was too short!
They are 9″ square. In a 8 x 7 layout I’d have a finished quilt top of 68 x 59.5 which is a good size for a Siblings Together quilt and would use 56 blocks. So I think that I’ll keep on with these blocks over the coming months and see if I can put together 2 tops for next years camps, maybe I’ll then have empty scraps boxes!
Time to wind some bobbins and maybe clear the kitchen table ready to quilt although Tobit is working from home today using the table….
Linking up with: