My not too ambitious goal for the month was to get the Hazel Hedgehog quilt top finished.
At the beginning of the month I had 23 blocks and needed to make 2 more, which I fairly quickly did:
Then Bethan laid the blocks out on the floor planning her layout:
I had few other things distracting me but eventually last week I pulled out the background fabric and decided that I should press all the blocks first, it was then that I spotted an error:
So this week I found time to piece the top:
I’m totally gutted to realise that there are two more blocks with errors in them, but by this point there is no way I am going back to fix them!
I have made more progress on this and I’m hoping I’ll have a finished quilt to link up with the 2nd quarter FAL too!
But for now I have completed my goal for June and so I am linking up with: