I don’t feel like I have many projects to add to the list but maybe that will change as I write and recall!
First is pyjamas for me. I made some a while ago using the Linden sweatshirt pattern and Hudson Pants, they are so comfy so I have this organic jersey fabric by Bloome Copenhagen that I picked up for a bargain price.
The pattern pieces are all cut and ready to go.
Some more bargain jersey purchases; this time Art Gallery Fabrics;
The plan is a scoop neck t-shirt with both of these.
Divided basket – pattern by Noodlehead; fabrics are cut (so is the interfacing but not such an interesting photo) they need to be sewn together by beginning of February.
It’s been a year since our new bedroom in the loft was finished; I want to make a runner to go on top of the chest in our room. Fabric is pulled to work with the Orla Kiely fabric that the curtains are made from.
This one is a fix it job, before they get any worse these jeans of mine need repairing, they’ve been on the table for a while waiting…
Over the last 5 years I’ve made 3 quilts using Parson Gray fabric, one for my eldest brother and 2 for Siblings together panel (here and here) in May last year I pulled out all the Parson Gray scraps and offered them up on IG to anyone who wanted them, it turned out that fellow guild member Denise wanted them (and has used them). However my clearing out obviously wasn’t that thorough as I then found a bag of HST units in a drawer. So a couple of weeks ago I stitched them all together, they are just about the right size to turn into an A5 book cover:
I started this in April when Lucy came to our SWMQG meeting and taught us the block, I have 2 more completed sections and 2 more to do before I can sew the lot together…
I started this as a hand sewing project for our holiday in the summer, using Dashwood Studio scraps left from the drunkards path quilt I made for Siblings Together, it’s grown significantly in the last quarter:
I’m using the free papers from an issue of Love Patchwork and Quilting.
Scrappy drunkards path blocks
Shirt quilt – I’ve made progress on this and have a finished quilt top:
and a pieced back! I need to buy wadding (I usually buy it by the roll and have run out)
I’ve made no progress on this one: new placemats:
I took part in a swap in 2014 of paper pieced shirts (pattern by Carolyn Friedlander. I used 4 of them in a cushion cover and the rest of them are still waiting to be stitched in to something.
Another paper pieced pattern by Carolyn Friedlander – I think this would make a great mini quilt:
I’m feeling vaguely happy that some of the carryovers have at least advanced in the last quarter here’s hoping I can finish them.