Well I must say I feel like I had a very productive quarter, not everything is ticked off my list but I made a good effort!
1. City Gym shorts for Leah:
I ended up making 5 pairs of these! 4 for Leah and 1 for Bethan.
So this is the pair that were on my list; you can read more about them here:
And the rest of these are pyjama shorts for the warmer weather, Leah has pretty much worn one pair or other every night:
These are all made with flannel
And to speed up the sewing time I used ready made bias binding:
2. Western Shirt for Leah:
Blogged here. Not my favourite make ever but she loves it, so it’s a win.
3. Modern Plus Quilt for Siblings Together:
4. Triangular Parson Gray Mark 2:
5. I collected in 323 Home Sweet Home blocks for Siblings Together, along with 2 quilt tops. I fortunately managed to pack a large number of them up along with wadding and/or backing to volunteers around the UK. I pieced 5 quilt tops and finished 4 quilts:
6. Winterberry Quilt – fabric and pattern ready but no progress, good job we still have six months until Christmas!
7. Scrappy log cabin blocks: I’ve made good progress on these, actually getting them to a consistent finished size (9″) and I now have 79 (2 of which are 4 mini ones stitched together to make a 9″ one) of them which is more than enough for one quilt. I have reduced the amount of scraps in my possession and plan to keep going until I have enough blocks for 2 quilt tops.
8. Hazel Hedgehog – complete!
9. Divided Basket:
In daily use, blogged here.
10. Big Butt Baby Pants – 2 pairs finished in time for my nephews birthday:
11. Pillowcase – made and well loved:
12. Lengthen a bag strap – one of those simple tasks that kept getting put off:
The best thing is I now use this bag all the time. It also probably proves it is worth putting those little WIP’s on the list.
13. Paper pieced shirts – no progress
I’m fairly sure that the next quarter won’t be so productive especially as I’ll have 3 children on 6 weeks of summer holidays! But first I need to make a list to work on!